Welcome to The
Crate Escape, Inc. in Naperville
we like you, why not like us on facebook
The Crate Escape Overnight Cabin - House Rules & Procedures
Each guest will receive a full day of play and fun in our daycare facility, and will then be tucked into a private suite for a night of well-deserved rest and relaxation.
Our overnight accommodations include:
• A custom-built cabin with private suites for each dog
• Suites are 3' x 5' or larger to allow for normal postural movement
• Accommodations for multiple dog families
• Complete climate control and ventilation for our guests’ comfort
• Soothing music specifically designed for resting canines
• Bedtime cabin treats
• Safe and immaculately clean
• Small and peaceful home-like setting
Safety and security features include:
• Video surveillance system
• Professionally monitored security and fire alarm system
House Rules and Procedures
1. All overnight guests must fulfill the posted requirements for our daycare program. If you would like to consider The Crate Escape, Inc., and your dog is not a regular daycare client but is well-socialized and non-aggressive, please complete the Enrollment Package and call us for an assessment appointment. This procedure must be completed prior to the overnight date. Multiple daycare visits may be required prior to the boarding date(s). Click on the link on the bottom of this page to download an Enrollment Package form in PDF format.
2. All overnight guests must bring their own food. This avoids stomach upsets and maintains the dog’s normal routine. Please bring enough food for the entire stay clearly labeled with the dog’s name and feeding instructions.
3. Oral medications will be administered free of charge if they are provided in the original container with dosing instructions from the veterinarian.
4. Guests may bring favorite toys and a blanket to keep in their suite as long as there is no choking hazard. Please, no squeakies or rawhide.
5. The Crate Escape reserves the right to refuse overnight accommodations to obsessive barkers or overly destructive or stressed dogs. This ensures that cabin guests will be content and able to rest during their stay.
6. At the beginning of their stay, all overnight guests must be dropped off between 7:00 am and 9:30 am Monday through Friday, or Saturday and Sunday between 7:30 am and 8:00 am, . This will provide a full day of play before they turn in for the night.
7. Overnight guests are able to check-out Monday through Friday. Dogs not picked up by 9:30 am will incur a standard daycare charge for the day.
8. Saturday and Sunday drop-off and pickup is available at 8:00 am or 2:00 pm when scheduled in advance.
10. There is no drop-off or check-out on major holidays.
11. An Overnight Cabin Check-In Form must be completed for each boarding stay. Download a copy below.
Overnight Escape Rates:
The following rate applies to regular daycare customers:
Escape night - $40 (includes daycare) 10% discount for second dog, 15% discount for a third dog applies to the above daily rate.
The following rate applies to board-only customers: (required to pass daycare assessment)
Escape night - $45 (includes daycare) 10% discount for second dog and 15% discount for third dog applies to the above daily rate.
the crate escape ii, llc